Scholarships for Undergraduates in the Russian Federation – 2011
The Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation has offered 25 undergraduate scholarships for the year 2011 for the Sri Lankan students to obtain bachelor degrees in the following specializations. The medium of instruction is Russian language:
Refer List of Specialities with Code numbers for more details.
Under the scholarship programme Government of Russian federation provides
- The free education in the recognized university
- Free hostel accommodation
- Allowance of Rubles 1100 ( US$ 35) per month
But following expenses should be able to be covered by the applicant:
- Living expenses (Food, clothing, stationary ect.) – around US$ 300-350 per month
- Medical Insurance - US$ 250 per year
- Air freight from Colombo to Moscow – Rs. 90,000/=
For further details please refer document Required Qualifications and General Information.
The Embassy invites those interested to submit the duly filled application with Required Documents to the Ministry of Higher Education of Sri Lanka at the following address. Please refer the Guidelines for filling the Application for assistance in filling the Application Form.
Ministry of Higher Education,
No 18, Ward Place,
Please contact this Embassy by phone +7 495 688 1620/6881651 ext : 21, fax +7 495 6881757 or e-mail email@example.com for further assistance.